This mango-avocado chicken salad is simply delicious and healthy! The combination of mango, avocado, and cilantro-lime dressing makes it refreshing! This salad dish is perfect to prepare if you have a busy weeknight!
Mango-Avocado Chicken Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillet, skinless
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Ripe Mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 Avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 head of Romaine Lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of Salt, to taste
- Make the cilantro lime dressing, combine cilantro, yogurt, garlic, lime juice and garlic in food processor. While the motor is running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill rack coated with light light olive oil; grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked. Slice chicken crosswise into strips.
- Combine lettuce, mango, avocado and chicken in a salad bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad mixture.
Chef Sheilla http://www.chefsheilla.com/