By Chef Sheilla
Serve this tuna pickle dip with your favorite crackers or pretzels! I have to warn you that this recipe is supposedly good for 4 servings, but once you have starting feasting on this, you can’t just stop until you finish them all! So, I strongly suggest to make a big batch of this recipe! This is perfect for snacks or light-meal that can be kept in the fridge and if hunger strikes, just grab this out from the fridge and this can fully satisfy your starvation! Do not forget the CAYENNE PEPPER, it gives a remarkable taste that will oust other tuna dip recipes!
- 1 canTunaspring Water well drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoonRed Onion finely chopped
- 3 tablespoonsPickle Relish
- 1/4 cupMayonnaise
- 1 teaspoonSalt
- 1/2 teaspoonCayenne Pepper
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.