Thai Green Chicken Curry is another favorite dish of mine. It is so fragrant and creamy, and when you simmer this slowly the chicken absorbs all the exotic flavors of the ingredients…a succulent Thai dish that will impress everyone, especially big fans of spicy food! This dish is intensely spicy with a hint of sweetness. Please be mindful that some green curry paste brands are flaming hot; some brands are mild. So, I suggest to start with 2 teaspoons first before increasing it. You can reduce the chili and green curry paste if you prefer mild spice. Once I’ve read from a book says PASSION is the core of our identity, and I agree with that strong statement. I love and enjoy what I do…every single moment of it. Am beyond grateful to God that there were no difficulties for me to find my passion and purpose in life. I get to feed people and make their tummies happy!
- 500 gramsBoneless and Skinless Chicken Thighs cut into bite pieces
- 2 cupsChicken Stock
- 1 1/2 cupsCoconut Cream
- Zest of 2 Limes
- 2 tablespoonsLime Juice
- 2 smallEggplants halved lengthways and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoonGreen Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoonGinger grated
- 3 clovesGarlic finely chopped
- 1 stalkLemongrass discard the outer leaves
- 1 tablespoonBrown Sugar
- 1 tablespoonThai Fish Sauce
- 2 piecesRed Chili
- 1 tablespoonThai Basil
- 3 piecesKaffir Lime Leaves
- Salt to taste
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.
You can add more green curry paste and chill if you prefer the dish spicier.